- BUS 125 Applied Business Mathematics for sale for $50. Email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-519-9346 and ask for Ellen.
- LPN BOOKS I have 3 books I used in the Practical Nursing (LPN) program last semester. They are in great shape and have a few highlights. $150.00 for all 3 OBO. I will also sell individually. Email me anytime. April Law, email@example.com
- Fundamental Nursing Skills and Concepts by Barbara K. Timby (Edition 9) Includes CD. $65; Journey Across the Life Span Human Development and Health Promotion by Elaine Polan, Daphne Taylor (Fourth Edition) $35; Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology... Edmunds.. (Sixth Edition) Includes CD. $50
To list your used textbooks for sale, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prestige Motorcycle Club and Power Sports will hold a Ride and Fry tomorrow, Saturday, August 18, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Power Sports, 5120 Peters Creek Road.
This annual event raises funds to provide Virginia Western students with scholarship funds. In addition, Power Sports supports the Baja Team with discounts on parts needed to build the Baja car. Call 366-8500 for more information.
Friday, August 17th, 2012
Saturday, August 18th, 2012
- Prestige Motorcycle Club Ride and Fry (11am-4pm) @ Power Sports, 5120 Peters Creek Road, 366-8500. Annual event to raise funds for Virginia Western scholarships.
- Spectacular Saturdays at the Taubman@ Taubman Museum. Free admittance to the museum and more. For more info – www.taubmanmuseum.org
- Physicians on Foot (8:30am) @ Roanoke River Greenway. Numerous Carilion Clinic physicians are lacing up their walking shoes alongside the public in the "Physicians on Foot" weekly walking program. For info - www.carilionclinic.org/walking
- City Market Saturdays (11am – 2:30pm) @ Downtown Roanoke. For more info - www.downtownroanoke.org
- Free Weekly Wine Tasting (12pm – 5pm) @ Wine Gourmet
- Bluegrass (6pm – 10pm) @ Salem Farmers’ Market. Come bring your instrument, chair and get ready for some parking lot picking. Acoustic instruments only. For more info - http://bluegrass-in-roanoke.com/
Salem Red Sox vs. Potomac Nationals (6:05 pm – 10pm) @ Lewis Gale Field. www.salemredsox.com
- FREE two very sweet old cats that I will not be able to care for in the fall due to work and school. Beautiful long hair. Up to date on vaccinations. Sweet unobtrusive demeanor. Male and female siblings. Loving. Loud purr. If you are interested or would like to see pictures please call 540-529-7627.
- FREE composted horse manure – you haul Contact email@example.com
- FOR SALE – registered Peruvian Paso mare. Ride the glide - experienced rider only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOR SALE: Fresh brown eggs from free range chickens. $3.00 per dozen. Contact Elizabeth Wilmer at email@example.com.
The Bookstore will begin Fall Rush Hours on August 13th. The hours will be:
- Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Additional hours for August 22nd - 31st are:
- August 22-23 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- August 24 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- August 27-30 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- August 31 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Bookstore will be closed on Monday, September 3rd in recognition of Labor Day and will resume regular hours September 4th.