- BUS 125, MKT 100 I have 2 books I used last semester that I am trying to sell. They are for BUS 125 (Applied Business Mathematics) and a MKT 100 (Principles of Marketing). $50 for BUS 125 and $30 for MKT 100 OBO. Email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-519-9346 and ask for Ellen.
- LPN BOOKS I have 3 books I used in the Practical Nursing (LPN) program last semester. They are in great shape and have a few highlights. $150.00 for all 3 OBO. I will also sell individually. Email me anytime. April Law, email@example.com
- Fundamental Nursing Skills and Concepts by Barbara K. Timby (Edition 9) Includes CD. $65; Journey Across the Life Span Human Development and Health Promotion by Elaine Polan, Daphne Taylor (Fourth Edition) $35; Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology... Edmunds.. (Sixth Edition) Includes CD. $50
August 13, 2012
Do you ever connect to the wireless network at VWCC? If so, exciting changes to the WiFi at VWCC are coming! Please read below…
Many new wireless access points have been added inside and out on campus over the summer improving coverage and making VWCC’s wireless network more robust! Information and Educational Technologies (IET) will be implementing security changes to the college’s wireless network in mid-August which will require login credentials and segregatewireless users into various networks based on their specificrequirements. Our engineers are working diligently to ensure users of our wireless network have the access they need while maintaining a good security posture.
VWCCWiFi is the SSID (security set identifier or wirelessname) that will appear as an available wireless network of thenew campus general access wireless network. This is the network of choice for all VWCC faculty, staff and students. VWCC will no longer have unauthenticated open wireless access when these final changes are made in mid-August. Your VWCC user ID or My VCCS (Blackboard) credentials will be required for access. People often abuse open wireless networks that allow anonymous access. These changes make it possible for IET to identify who is on our wireless network, monitor activity as needed and provide outside agencies with user specific information if requested. Visitors to VWCC will be able to request access to our guest wireless network. This networkappears as VWCCGuest. Access is provided by contacting the Help Desk or scheduling an event on the campus calendar.Watch the Student Daily Bulletin next week for additional information regarding changes to the VWCC’s WiFi!
Interested in joining the Women's Volleyball team this fall? The team will compete against four-year college JV teams and other community colleges.
If interested in playing, please contact the Head Coach - Audrey Easter Fizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bookstore will begin Fall Rush Hours on August 13th. The hours will be:
- Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Additional hours for August 22nd - 31st are:
- August 22-23 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- August 24 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- August 27-30 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- August 31 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Bookstore will be closed on Monday, September 3rd in recognition of Labor Day and will resume regular hours September 4th.