The Hall Associates Career and Employment Assistance Center is located on the second floor of the Student Center. Contact by phone at 857-7298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out all of the ways they are trying to help you find the right career!
Lunch Leads are monthly networking events for students.
- April – Human Services Students will have an opportunity to meet with employers in their career field and ask questions. Lunch is FREE!
- April 19, 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Natural Science Center
- Registration is required.
- Career Bytes Seminars are 30-minute informational seminars on Resume Writing, Job Searching, and Interviewing Skills. Student Center room 202, noon and 5:15 p.m.
- April 4, Interviewing Skills
- April 17, Resume Writing
- Job Bank – The Hall Career Center has a Job Bank for employers to post full-time and part-time jobs.
- Virginia Employment Commission –Learn how to use the VEC website and search for career information, training opportunities, skill requirements, labor market information and occupational trends.
- April 26, 1-3 p.m.
- Webber Hall room 306
- Registration is required