Next week is National Library Week, and Brown Library has a few things cooked up in order to celebrate.
- Six Word Memoirs: Write your life in six words, and be eligible to win a “Writer’s Gift Basket!” Examples can be found here: Six-Word Memoirs: Life Stories Distilled on NPR. Enter to win online, or pick up a paper entry form in the library (one student and one faculty/staff winner).
- Library Find-a-Word, main floor
- Special Displays on the Writing Life, top floor
- Library Tip of the Day, direct to you by email!
We’ll also have a table at Spring Fling on Friday, April 20th, where you’ll be able to create your own Newspaper Poems as well!
VIRGINIA WESTERN FINANCIAL AID & VETERANS’ AFFAIRS OFFICE IS “GOING GREEN”.
You are encouraged to check your Virginia Western email DAILY for all correspondence from the Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs’ Office as well as other college departments and offices.
You may also log in to your My VWCC account to check the status of their Financial Aid award or to monitor their To Do List.
For further questions please call: 540-857-7331.
Showdown on the Courts Tennis Tournament April 14th @ Virginia Western Tennis Courts
- Men's and Women's Competitive Singles
- Men's and Women's Novice Doubles (Simple and easy rules for beginners)
- $10 to Signup, $20 for Doubles teams
- Breakfast will be provided for participants
Winners will receive:
- $50 Gift cards to Competitive Champions
- 2 - $20 Gift cards to Novice Champions
Spots are limited so sign up in Student Activities Office (S204) Today!!!!!