The Exercise Science students have started a new program called 10,000 steps. This program will improve your health one step at a time. Your physical activity will greatly increase when you walk more than 10,000 steps daily, which is equivalent to approximately 5 miles of walking per day.
- Burn between 250 - 600 calories a day just by walking.
- We will offer a campus map with an optional outlined course.
- Registration will take place in the fitness center and begins April 3 thru April 6, 2012. Stop in during open hours and pick up a registration packet.
- The program will begin on April 9, 2012, and end on April 27, 2012.
- There will be a designated check – in, check –out site to log your steps.
- Pedometers required
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Karen Carpenter at email@example.com