Radford University will hold on-site admissions on Tuesday, February 21 in the Student Center. Complete an online application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/runet/menu.html ) and pay application fee by February 9th. Contact RU Admissions at 540-831-5371.
- Health Technology & Wellness Fair, Thomas Center (beside Humanities Building), Thursday, February 9, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Explore employment opportunities with a variety of employers in the Health Technology & Wellness fields. Be prepared to bring a resume and dress is business casual.
- Lunch Leads, Wednesday, February 15, noon - 1:30 p.m. in the Natural Science Center. FREE lunch is provided. Find out what you need to do to start your own business. Great networking opportunity.
- Career Focus Dinnersare a program of the Workforce Education Advocacy Group of the Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce. The Program is designed to bridge the gap between academia and the business community. You MUST register at the Hall Career Center, Student Center, room s202 at least one week prior to the dinner. Space is very limited. Reserve your spot NOW! This is a great networking opportunity.
- Broadcasting - WSLS, February 16, 5:30-7 p.m. - register by February 9th!
- Banking - BB&T, February 22, 5-7 p.m.
- Healthcare - LewisGale Medical Center, March 7, 5-7 pm.
- Advertising - Neathawk Dubuque & Packett, March 15, 5-7 p.m.
- Biotechnology - Novozymes, March 22, 5-7 p.m.
- Criminal Justice - Western Virginia Regional Jail, March 29, 5-7 p.m.
- Marketing - UnitedHealthCare, April 4, 5-7 p.m.
- Business Etiquette Mixer, Tuesday, February 28, 4-5:30 p.m. in the Natural Science Center. Free food will be provided. Come network with local employers and learn how to walk, talk, and eat at the same time.
Register for Hall Career Center events in room202 of the Student Center. Check to see if the event qualifies for a Hall Career Center passport stamp. The Hall Career Center is open 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. daily and provides free resume help.
Dental Hygiene Club will be holding a Bake Sale on the 3rd floor of Webber Hall on February 8 at 1 p.m., February 17 at 9:30 a.m., February 20 at 10 a.m. and February 29 at 1 p.m.
TED Talks, Tuesday, February 7th, 12:15, Brown Library 107. Mike Rowe featured.
Hot Topic, February 8, 1 p.m., Webber Hall, room 307