Radford University will be on campus in the Student Center, Tuesday, February 21st for On-Site Admissions. This is a great opportunity to get an early admissions decision! You will need to schedule an appointment in the Advising Office in Chapman Hall, room 105. The deadline for scheduling an appointment and turning in all application materials is Thursday, February 9th. Appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis, so schedule early!
To sign up for an appointment with an RU Admissions Representative, you must do the following:
1. Complete an online application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/runet/menu.html ) and pay application fee by February 9th.
2. Submit the following documents to the Advising Office:
• Official college transcripts – must be submitted to Radford prior to making your appointment. This includes dual enrollment work.
• Official high school transcript and SAT/ACT scores- Only need HS transcript and test scores if you have completed less than 24 credit hours and/or have not completed a college level math course.
• Prepare time lapse statement if there is a gap of time after high school and/or between college attendance that needs to be accounted for.
Have questions regarding the RU application? Please contact RU’s Admissions office at 540-831-5371.