Join us for the 2012 Graduation Registration Event on January 25 and 26 from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. The event is being held in Webber Hall. Faculty and staff will be available to answer any questions you have regarding graduation. Light refreshments will also be available.
In order to successfully graduate and receive an Associate Degree, Certificate, or Career Studies Certificate at Virginia Western, a student must complete the following established graduation requirements:
• Fulfill all of the course and credit hour requirements of the degree curriculum with at least 25 percent of the total semester hours acquired at Virginia Western;
• Earn a grade point average of at least 2.0 in all studies attempted that are applicable toward graduation in their curricula;
• File an application for graduation with his/her advisor by the established deadline (February 10, 2012);
• Submit the graduation fee to the VWCC Cashier's Office;
• Resolve all financial obligations to the college and return all library and college materials.
At the end of the semester, the appropriate college official will determine if the graduation applicant has met all the above criteria and is eligible for graduation.
Sharlona A Wimmer
Student Services Functional Analyst
540 857 6548