Career Focus Dinners are a program of the Workforce Education Advocacy Group of the Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce. The Program is designed to bridge the gap between academia and the business community. You MUST register at the Hall Career Center, S202 at least one week prior to the dinner. Space is very limited. Reserve your spot NOW! This is a great networking opportunity.
- Logistics - Coca Cola Bottling Company, February 8, 5-7 p.m.
- Broadcasting - WSLS, February 16, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Banking - BB&T, February 22, 5-7 p.m.
- Healthcare - LewisGale Medical Center, March 7, 5-7 pm.
- Advertising - Neathawk Dubuque & Packett, March 15, 5-7 p.m.
- Biotechnology - Novozymes, March 22, 5-7 p.m.
- Criminal Justice - Western Virginia Regional Jail, March 29, 5-7 p.m.
- Marketing - UnitedHealthCare, April 4, 5-7 p.m.