FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
- Super Saturday, February 4th, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., 3rd floor of Webber Hall. Bring 2011 W-2 and completed 2011 income tax return.
- Radford University On-site Admissions February 21
- Roanoke Higher Education Center Open House, February 2, from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
HALL CAREER CENTER -
- Hours are now 8 a.m- 2 p.m. and by appointment
- Career Bytes Seminar. The next seminar is on Job Searching, Networking, & Portfolios on February 2, 11:30 a.m. in the Student Center, room S209 or at 5:15 p.m. in room S202.
- Health Technology & Wellness Fair in the Thomas Center on Thursday, February 9, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Explore employment opportunities with a variety of employers in the Health Technology & Wellness fields. Bring an up-to-date resume.
- Preparation for Employment Day on Friday, February 3, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Career Focus Dinners, Wednesday, February 8th, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m., last day to register is February 1st. Held at Coca-Cola Bottling Company, dinner is free.
- Looking for opportunities to network? Attend the Salem-Roanoke County Chamber of Commerce annual Showcase at the Salem Civic Center on February 1. There will be a Q&A session from 5:45-6:30 p.m. with a panel of area doctors.
- Free movie - February 2, Puss in Boots, 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. in Whitman Theater
- Stop by the Student Activities office for your spring 2012 student ID sticker
- Co-ed Indoor Soccer on Mondays 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Co-ed Pin Dodgeball/Volleyball on Mondays 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Men's Basketball home versus Lord Fairfax Community College, Saturday, 2 p.m.