These books are located in the reference section on the main floor.
- The College Majors Handbook HF5382.5.U5 F644 2004
- Encyclopedia of Careers and Vocational Guidance HF5381.E52 2000
- Occupational Outlook Handbook HF5381.U63 2008/2009
For more databases, click on the Articles / Databases link from the right sidebar.
- EBSCO - This is the place to start for general research. This group of databases includes: Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete, Computers & Applied Sciences Complete, CINAHL, PsycARTCLES, ERIC, and more. Articles may be full-text, abstracts, or citations.
- Factiva - Find newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, Richmond Times-Dispatch and The Roanoke Times. Do a free-text, company, or industry search. For detailed financial information click on the companies/markets tab.
Choosing a College
Career Planning/Choosing a Major
Researching a Company