Setting up Android Devices for VWCCWiFi.
The Android operating system can vary by manufacturer or device. The screens used below are for a Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone, but any other Android device should be similar.
1. Turn on your Android device
2. Select Settings
3. Select Wi-Fi.
4. A list of networks should now appear, select VWCCWiFi.
5. Enter your Identity, which is actually your MyVWCC username.
6. If possible, skip the Anonymous identity, else enter the username in this field, then enter your MyVWCC password.
7. If your username and password are correct, it should now say Connected
Once you have entered the username and password information, give it another minute or so, then open a browser to check to see that you can now access the Internet. You should be successful. The only thing that may be required in the future is to change the password if you have changed your MyVWCC password.
If you can't connect to the network, go to a desktop computer and try logging into MyVWCC to make sure your username and password are correct.
If the username and password are correct, try turning off Wi-Fi and turning it back on.
If the above two steps don't solve the problem, try doing a cold boot. Power off the device, then power it back on, then check to make sure that VWCCWiFi is selected and try accessing a web page.