Information & Educational Technologies :: Help Desk
VWCC Telephone System
The Cisco IP Phones are full-feature telephones that provide voice communication over an Internet Protocol (IP) network. The Cisco IP Phone functions much like a digital business telephone, allowing you to place and receive phone calls and to access features such as mute, hold, transfer, speed dial, call forward, and more. In addition, because the phone is connected to your data network, it offers enhanced productivity features.
- Documentation and Manuals
- How-To (Self Help)
- On-line Tutorials
- Phone Services
- You can access your phone's on-line settings such as Fast Dial and My Address Book by going to https://vwtss150.vw.edu/ccmuser
- Voice Mail
- Cisco Telephone Quick Sheet (PDF)
- Phone Manual for Model 7936 (Conference Phone) (PDF)
- Phone Manual for Models 7941 and 7961 (PDF)
- Voice Mail Menu Structure (PDF)
- VWCC Cisco Phone Users Guide (PDF)
Location: Business Science M273
Need help? Live Chat
3099 Colonial Ave.
Roanoke, VA 24015
We use VW Alert to immediately contact you during a major crisis or emergency. Get more info and register!