Guide to Accommodating Students with Disabilities
Accommodations for Students with Head Injuries
Students who have experienced trauma to the central nervous system as the result of a head injury may present a combination of problems associated with other disabilities.
- Modify time expectations for both testing and completion of course requirements as needed. Tests may also need to be broken into smaller units.
- Expect regressed social behavior in some students.
- Allow the use of a note taker or audio recorder.
- Allow the use of computers, and other aids such as spell checkers and calculators.
Please refer such students to the Office of Disability Services in S207 (857-7286).
Faculty - Teaching & Advising
- Accommodating Students with Disabilities
- Advising Resources
- Campus & Community Resources
- Campus Safety Video (YouTube)
- Course Outlines
- Dynamic Class Dates
- Instructor Initiated Withdrawal System
- Intervention Counselor
- Printing Services
- Required Rosters
- Syllabus Requirements