eLearning & Instructional Technology :: Student Tutorials
View a Syllabus
- Log in to your Blackboard account.
- Click the Learn tab at the top of the page to access your Blackboard main page.
- Under My Blackboard Courses, click the course that contains the syllabus you wish to view.
- Click the Syllabus link on the course menu area located near the left of your screen.
- After getting to the syllabus page, click the link underneath that indicates that this is the course syllabus.
- A small window should pop up and prompt you to save the file or just open it to view it. If you open it, the syllabus should appear in the same window that you have been using for Blackboard. If you choose to save it, you have to select somewhere to save it. After saving it, you must locate where you saved it and open it in order to view it.
Location: Link Learning Commons