eLearning & Instructional Technology :: Student Tutorials
To view your grades:
- Login to Blackboard and go to your course.
- Look for the menu item named My Grades on your course menu.
- There will be a list of assessment items. Visible are the due date, grade, the number of possible points for each assessment items, and comments that the instructor provides to the students about that particular assessment.
- If the null character ( - ) appears in the Grade column, nothing has been submitted.
- If an exclamation mark () appears, your assignment was submitted correctly but has not yet been graded by the instructor.
- If a hyperlinked score appears, the assignment has been graded. Click the hyperlinked score to view any instructor feedback that might be provided.
- If an in progress icon appears, you have either incorrectly submitted your assignment or clicked Save rather than Submit. Return to the assignment and click the Submit Button. If the in progress icon still appears, contact your instructor for further instructions.
Location: Link Learning Commons