Through a variety of programs and opportunities, Hall Associates Career & Employment Assistance Center (HCC) serves as a linkage between students and employers. During the school year 2009-10, Virginia Western enrolled over 13,000 students and more than 600 students graduated that year in over 70 programs of study. Please allow us the opportunity to help you fill your available career positions.
- Online Job Bank - Our online job bank allows employers to post job openings and search student and alumni resumes.
- On-site Recruiting & Networking Visits - Employers are invited to post positions on our office job board, visit campus to recruit applicants, or participate in student learning activities related to careers.
- Career Fairs - VWCC students participate in Career Premier, the area's largest job fair for area college students, and the College's Tech Summit/Career Fair.
- Internship Program - Internships offer employers a great opportunity to gain insight into a potential employees' soft skills, work abilities, and technical knowledge before a hiring decision is made.
- Free Career Assessments - As a service to our community, the Hall Career Center offers our career & educational assessments to anyone who is considering furthering their higher education.
Visit our Workforce Solutions webpage for more information on how VWCC can meet your incumbent workforce training needs!
Internships, Volunteering, & Experiential Learning Opportunities
Let us know if you would be interested in helping us prepare our students for their careers. We have several options including: the Hall Internship Program (HIP), Student/Professional Shadowing Experiences, Volunteer Opportunities, and many others.