The deadline for registering for New Horizons 2014 at the early bird rate is February 19, 2014. The college will pay the early bird registration fee for any full-time faculty or staff who requested this on their Professional Development Application. After February 19, 2014, registrants will be responsible for payment of the registration fee of $200.
The website to register is http://www.cvent.com/events/2014-vccs-new-horizons-conference-participant-registration/event-summary-a28adf45a3a390c20e2d132b4a.aspx. On the Registration Form, use the name Fred Aaron as the college official authorizing payment and select "College Pay" in the payment window.
For a full refund, you must cancel your registration by March 14, 2014.
To receive a 50% refund, you must cancel by March 31, 2014.
No refunds will be given after April 1, 2014.
Cancellations are the responsibility of the registrant. To cancel your registration, please follow the instructions below:
1. Visit the 2014 VCCS New Horizons Conference Participant Registration page.
2. Click on the ‘Already Registered’ link and enter your email address (the one you used to register for the conference) and confirmation number*.
3. Click on the “Unregister” icon and hit ‘Finish’ when complete.
4. You will receive a cancellation confirmation email immediately after.
* If you do not have your confirmation number, Cvent can email it to you.