We’re already a month into 2014. Are you keeping your New Year’s Resolutions so far? Need some inspiration to help keep you on track? Brown Library can help!
Audiobooks(Available Through Brown Library’s Website)
- The Remedy: The Five-Week Power Plan to Detox Your System, Combat the Fat, and Rebuild Your Mind and Body
- Throw Out 50 Things: Clear the Clutter, Find Your Life
eBooks(Available Through Brown Library’s Website)
- Eat That Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done
- The Information Diet: A Case for Conscious Consumption
Traditional Books in Print (Available on the Top Floor of Brown Library)
- The National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Guide to Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Fat Chance: Beating the Odds Against Sugar, Processed Food, Obesity, and Disease
Print Magazines and Journals (Available on the Top Floor of Brown Library)
- Cooking Light
- Men’s Fitness
- Shape Magazine
Check out the library. And back away from those potato chips.