Paid Internships available with the Commonwealth STEM Industry Program (CSIIP) site offered through collaboration of Virginia Space Grant Consortium, Virginia's colleges & community colleges and many other partners. This is a free resource for finding paid internships through an online system for undergraduates in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) majors. One application puts a student in front of a multitude of companies with internships - no company applications to complete unless/until a company makes a student an offer.
Apply through the CSIIP website at www.CSIIP.org
At least 18 years of age and attending an accredited Virginia college, community college, or university. Virginia residents attending an accredited out-of-state college may apply.
- Must be enrolled as undergraduate taking at least six (6) credit hours per semester and making demonstrated progress towards a STEM degree.
- Have completed at least 30 or more post-secondary education credits and are at least of rising sophomore status prior to the internship. Newly graduating seniors in 2014 are also eligible to participate.
- Majoring in a STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) field.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.