With essential living expenses like housing, food, and fuel rising, you may be tempted to put off saving for your retirement. Don’t miss Your Retirement Plan at Work.
At this educational seminar from VALIC (403b), employees will learn:
- Why it’s important to start saving for retirement
- The benefits of participating in the voluntary retirement plans
- The features of the most common retirement plans offered by employers
- How to take action toward saving for a comfortable lifestyle in retirement
Join Matt Rose, VALIC Financial Advisor on:
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
4:00 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Human Resources Training Room, Fishburn Hall
To register to attend either:
- Visit my.valic.com/seminars and use registration code VCCROA11AB; or
- Call 1-800-892-5558 ext. 87611