All eligible employees of Virginia Western Community College are invited to come and meet with Matt Rose Financial Advisor with VALIC Financial Advisors, Inc. VALIC is a 403b and is a voluntary retirement plan. Mr. Rose can help you with the following topics:
- Annual reviews for 403(b) cash match participants.
- Information about the 403(b) pre-tax and tax-deferred saving plan.
- Comparing the 403(b) plan with other voluntary retirement savings plans.
- 401(k) and IRA rollovers into the 403(b) plan.
- Information on retirement planning, reducing income taxes, college funding, etc.
- Discussing how the Virginia Retirement System and Social Security fit into your retirement.
Thursday, September 5, 2013
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
HR Testing Room – Ground Floor of Fishburn Hall
Walk-ins are welcome however you can call or email Matt to schedule an appointment time at 540-520-3834 or firstname.lastname@example.org.