A detailed evaluation tells you everything you need to know and do. TIAA-CREF’s individual counseling session for employees will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals?
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolio’s potential, including protecting against cost-of-living increases?
- What retirement income options best fit your situation?
This individual counseling session will help you simplify your retirement by:
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to make managing your holdings easier, particularly when it comes to tax preparation.
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible.
Individual Counseling Session
Thursday, May 23, 2013
2:00 – 5 p.m.
Fishburn Hall, Human Resources Testing Room, Ground Floor
To make an appointment, RSVP as soon as you can by registering at www.tiaa-cref.org/letstalk1 or 866-843-5640 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET).