Do you have information to share with the college community? Post your notices to the Daily Bulletin!
Postings should be college related with the exception of information included in Friday's bulletin posts, "Community Events" and "For Sale/Buy/Trade/Free." (see note below about different posting instructions for these posts)
Your postings could include:
- Professional development opportunities
- New employees to your office (even if they aren't new to the college)
- Personal professional development milestones (publication of a book, journal articles, awards, etc)
- Congratulations to an individual or team for completion of a project, task or event
- Business process updates or changes
- Birth or death announcements
- Retirement announcements
- And much more!
A few things to remember:
- Postings should be short and to the point (think about the basics that would get your attention)
- No graphics or tables (the bulletins are emails; graphics and tables take up server space)
- A new posting must be submitted for each day you want the post to run (the program doesn't allow multiple date selection so three posting dates means you submit the post new three times - don't worry, you can copy and paste)
- If a posting is not for the next day, include the run date at the top of the message (ex. Please run on 11/30)
- Postings must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. the day prior (postings submitted on Friday will run on Monday)
- No bulletins are sent on Saturday, Sunday or any day the college is closed
- Send Community Event or For Buy/Sale/Trade/Free postings to email@example.com
How do you find the bulletin?
- www.virginiawestern.edu > Faculty & Staff > Daily Bulletin
How do you post to the bulletin?
Sign-on questions? Contact Jaime Shetrone (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posting or content questions? Contact Tara Nepper (email@example.com)