The We Are Western 2012 Employee Giving Campaign is nearly complete. With support from much of the Virginia Western family, the Educational Foundaiton couldn't be happier with the funds raised to date to benefit students through scholarship and assistance programs.
The final Grand Prize Drawing for an iPad3 donated by Optical Cable will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 21. There is still time to enter to win the iPad.
We Are Western is an opportunity to invest in the future of our students. Donations fund the Employee Annual Giving Scholarship, Employee Family Scholarship, Student Emergency Fund, Student Book Fund, CCAP or any other initiative of the employee’s choosing. 100% of your gift benefits Virginia Western’s students. The goal is 100% employee participation, and no gift is too small!
The most recent prize drawing winners are:
- We Are Western T-shirts--Gracie Wilson, William Alexander, Cameron Carroll, Susan Clark, Nathasha Lee, Carol Rowlett, Kalyca Schultz, Susan Quesenberry, Cathy Falligant, Rebecca Talbot, Sarah Higgins, Nancy Francisco, Sandra Shelton, Linda Davis, Brooke Ferguson, Brenda Ashcraft, Desiree Frye, Robert Crawford, Ann Moser, Karen Carpenter.
- Lake Effects DVD--Lynn Hurt
- $25 Red Robin gift card--Rick Robers
- $25 Home Depot gift card(s)--Clark Becraft and Scott Cassell
- $50 Stop-In gift cards--Faith Janney
Enter to win today: a downloadable campaign contribution form and secure online contribution form are available at www.virginiawestern.edu/foundation on the Employee Giving Campaign page. If you have any questions, please contact Erik Williams at 857.8914 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for being part of our family and supporting our students! We Are Western!