Daily Bulletin title

November 13, 2012

Federal Work-Study positions

Need a Federal Work-Study student for this academic year? Please send a personnel requisition to the Financial Aid Office so that we can get the job posted for you! We have  students who have been awarded funding and are eager to use it!

If you have any questions about the process or the program, please let me know. You can contact me at ahuffman@virginiawestern.edu. I can also send you a copy of the personnel requistion via email, if needed.