Looking to schedule a campus location for a meeting or event? Unsure where to start?
Start by looking at the College Calendar to make sure the room you want to us is available. Find exactly what you need by searching for a specific date and location.
Rooms such as the Natural Science Center and Whitman Theater book quickly so it's a good idea to get your event on the calendar as soon as possible. In addition to reserving the space support departments such as the Media Geeks and FMS are booked out months in advance. Help us help you!
- Follow this link to reserve your space at any ON-CAMPUS LOCATION. http://calendar.activedatax.com/virginiawestern/OpenEntryFacility.aspx?fid=1. You can also use this link to request resources:
- Campus Police - unlock doors, reserved parking, etc
- Media Geeks - projector, lectern, microphone support, etc for your event. Be specific!
- Need tables, chairs, etc.? Use the FMS Work Order system, Maintenance Connection. Do not add FMS set up requests to your calendar reservation request. Questions? Contact Hunter Wright in FMS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Dana Asciolla if you need a computer lab, classroom or conference room at the ROANOKE HIGHER EDUCATION CENTER downtown Roanoke.
- Contact Cassandra Dove if you need a lecture hall, computer lab or formal conference room at the GREENFIELD EDUCATION AND TRAINING CENTER in Daleville. http://www.virginiawestern.edu/workforce/GreenfieldCenter.php
- Contact Mike Greer or Brenda Fichtner if you need a computer lab or classroom at the FRANKLIN COUNTY WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT CENTER in Rocky Mount.
Post submitted by Tara Nepper