The Virginia Western Keep Calm and Cure On team has raised over $750 toward our $1500 goal! Help us reach our goal today!
We have luminaria bags for sale! Bags are $10 each and can be decorated to honor or memoralize your friends or family who have been affected by cancer.
Questions? Contact Tara Nepper (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We’re already a month into 2014. Are you keeping your New Year’s Resolutions so far? Need some inspiration to help keep you on track? Brown Library can help!
Audiobooks(Available Through Brown Library’s Website)
- The Remedy: The Five-Week Power Plan to Detox Your System, Combat the Fat, and Rebuild Your Mind and Body
- Throw Out 50 Things: Clear the Clutter, Find Your Life
eBooks(Available Through Brown Library’s Website)
- Eat That Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done
- The Information Diet: A Case for Conscious Consumption
Traditional Books in Print (Available on the Top Floor of Brown Library)
- The National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Guide to Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Fat Chance: Beating the Odds Against Sugar, Processed Food, Obesity, and Disease
Print Magazines and Journals (Available on the Top Floor of Brown Library)
- Cooking Light
- Men’s Fitness
- Shape Magazine
Check out the library. And back away from those potato chips.
Gain some insight on steps to take, questions to ask and resources to consider as you advise your "undecided" students. Attend an Advising the Undecided Student professional development session. These sessions will be held in the Natural Science Center on:
- Monday, February 10 from 12-1
- Thursday, February 13 from 2-3
- Friday, February 14 from 9-10
Get some concrete tools and information to help you advise transfer students by attending the Advising Transfer Students session. These sessions will be held in the Natural Science Center on:
Monday, February 3 from 12-1
- Thursday, February 6 from 2-3
- Friday, February 7 from 9-10
Focused Career Fair open to majors in:
***NURSING, MEDICAL, HEALTH TECH, LAB SCIENCES, FITNESS & WELLNESS RELATED PROGRAMS***
What: Health Care & Wellness Job Fair
Where: Multipurpose Room - Fralin Center
Register for this event in THE HALL CAREER CENTER- Thomas Center G202, 857-8798, email@example.com
Students & Alumni can come learn about current openings in the Health Care & Wellness fields in the Roanoke Valley, how to apply and get a chance to meet with employers face-to-face! Don't forget to come by the Career Center for information on Resume Writing or a Resume Power Hour for a quick critique prior to the event. For more information on Resume Power Hour times check out http://www.virginiawestern.edu/career_center/
When: Wednesday, February 26th, 2014; 12-3:30 (come & go event)