Apply TODAY for:
Assistant Operations Mananger, Office Coordinator, Radiologic Technician, 3D CAD Technician, Collector, Billing Clerk, Administrative Assistant, or any of the other 80+ postions avaliable on our job bank. Register for THE HALL CAREER CENTER's online job bank to view position descriptions, company details, & application process. Check out the Career Center's televisions located in the library and on the 2nd floor of the Thomas Center for JOB BLAST listings weekly.
Virginia Western Homepage
- Click on HALL CAREER CENTER (top center)
- Click on JOB BANK (on left side)
- Click STUDENTS/ALUMNI
- *Check email for password instructions
- Upload RESUME to apply( need help?- check homepage for Resume Power Hours)
Contact THE HALL CAREER CENTER if you have any questions- 540.857.7298/ email@example.com
Can't get to the DMV? The DMV is coming here!
The DMV mobile unit will be in parking lot 1 in front of the Natural Science Center on Thursday, June 20th, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The wireless office on wheels offers all DMV services:
- Apply for or renew your ID card - children and adults.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken, reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Recently moved? Stop in to upgrade your address on your DMV record. At the same time you can update your voter registration address and organ donor status.
- And much more!
Want to know more about using the College's online calendar system? Visit any one of the following tutorial sessions in the Business Science Building, room M269:
- Thursday, June 20 at 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 24 at 10:30 am.
- Wednesday, June 26 at 10:30 a.m.
Want to attend a tutorial but these dates and times don't work for you? Contact Tara Nepper (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have training before June 3oth.