2013 Employee Benefits and Health Fair
April 10, 2013
10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Human Resources/Workforce Training Room
Free snacks and drinks – free onsite screenings – free chair massages and more!
Free Combo Screening through CommonHealth
Appointment required. See online registration details below.
Open to covered employees!
Cholesterol (Total and HDL)
Body Mass Index
Diabetes Risk Assessment
The CommonHealth free screening is available to the following covered employees (employees do not need to be enrolled in the health insurance program):
- Full-time classified employees.
- Full-time faculty and adjunct faculty.
- Retirees (and their spouses) are also eligible to participate.
- Full-time classified and full-time faculty family members 18+ years, living permanently in the employee's household are eligible. These include spouses; and/or dependents that are under 26 years and are non-self supporting.
- Wage employees (no family members are eligible to participate).
Lewis Gale Medical Center
Appointment required. Contact Denise Schuh.
Open to all employees, retirees, and family members for a nominal fee!
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA for men) - $20.00
Come play Carilion’s interactive prize wheel!
Free chair massages are being provided by Daniel’s Institute of Massage and the Healing Arts! No appointment necessary.
Vendors will be on site to provide professional expertise to meet your every need!
Plus free healthy snacks! Compliments of National Food and Vending!
CommonHealth will be offering a “Think FAST about Stroke” learning station where you will find information on stroke prevention and early warning signs.
The 2013 Employee Benefits and Health Fair you won’t want to miss…mark your calendar today!
Contact Denise Schuh at email@example.com to schedule an appointment for your PSA screening with Lewis Gale. To schedule your free combination screening through CommonHealth, visit their online registration at http://www.maximhealthsystems.com/pickatime/?id=1061. Note that the online registration process closes April 2nd.