- BABY ITEMS FOR SALE Clothes - newborn to 12 months, swing, bathtub seat, bottles, blankets and toys. You name it I got it. All items are for boy. Selling all very cheap! Contact Tabatha @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOR ADOPTION HUGE WHITE 14” KOI. This guy has outgrown his outside pond and needs a new place to blow bubbles. $75 re-homing fee. His new home must be larger than 55 gal. Also available are 2 large Comets for a $35 re-homing fee. Contact email@example.com
- FOR SALE KITTENS - 7 kittens -There is a $5 rehoming fee and they are 2 to 6 months old, litter box trained, dewormed. Call or text 540-238-3421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOR SALE BRAND NEW CARHARTT COVERALLS: 2 pair of insulated brown Carhartt full coveralls, brand new with tags, sizes 38 reg and 36 reg, will sell for $100 each. Also, one pair of insulated Carhartt overalls (black), brand new with tags, size 38 X 40, will sell for $70. Motorized scooter and electric wheel chair also for sale. Email email@example.com for more info.
- FOR SALE NOOK SIMPLE TOUCH Only used a couple times. $80. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- MISCLEANOUS ITEMS FOR SALE: Lazy Boy Queen Size Sleeper Sofa, needs new mattress, tear in seat pillow, two throw pillows $100 OBO. Kincaid Over-Sized Recliner, hunter green, push button recline, excellent condition, $300 firm. Designer shoes, ladies size 6m, never worn $45 firm. Wedding dress, excellent condition, matching shoes, size 6 petite, bead work and lace, white satin, $175 firm/OBO, shoes to match, white satin with beading size 6 $25. Veil, beading, satin rose bud crown, long $85. Contact Jean @ email@example.com
Do you have an item to post FOR BUY/SALE/TRADE/FREE? Please submit your information ready to post with complete contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources and Payroll Departments will now be offering monthly PeopleSoft training for both Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service. All employees (full and part-time) are encouraged to attend, with manager approval, the training session that best meets their schedule to obtain assistance with PeopleSoft HRMS. At this time, there is no new information regarding PeopleSoft HRMS, these sessions are targeted to new employees and managers, and anyone else who might need a refresher.
The next training session will be held on Friday, November 2nd in M-268.
- Manager Self-Service training will be held from 9am - 10am.
- Employee Self-Service training will be held from 10am - 11am.
To view a complete list of training sessions, please click here.
If you have questions about completing your timesheet and/or your leave balances, please contact Dorrisa Williams (email@example.com or 857-6634) in the Payroll Department.
If you have questions about leave policies, please contact Heidi McClintic (firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-6331) in the Human Resources Department.
This weekend is your last chance to catch the Virginia Western Theatre's presentation of Mixed Nuts!
Mixed Nuts, is a comedy by Nancy Manera and Simon J. Donoghue What happens when a shy, aspiring writer from the Midwest comes to the Big Apple in search of fame and fortune? For Michael Caldwell, life becomes a series of hilarious encounters with the unpredictable residents of his dilapidated apartment house. Among them are Marshall Ryan, a commercial actor who specializes in portraying inanimate objects; Tanya Romanov, a Russian ballerina on the lam from the KGB; and Philomena Della Vecchia, a wisecracking actress. Phil may be the woman of Michael's dreams if he can just keep her quite long enough to tell her. To retain his own sanity, Michael retreats to his fantasies, only to find that the world of his imagination is even more nerve-wracking than the reality surrounding him!
- Friday, November 2 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 4 at 2 p.m.
Free admission - donations are appreciated