A representative from Washington National (formerly Conseco) Insurance Co. will be at the college on March 17-19 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Human Resources Testing Room representing new life benefits and supplemental health benefits. In 10 minutes the representative will review their plans and special money back provisions. No appointment is needed. As this is a work-related event, no leave usage to attend is required; however, as always, please check with your supervisor for approval to attend.
Everyone that comes by for a one-on-one presentation the vendor will provide a free gift with no obligation to purchase. The vendor is also providing breakfast food and a special food treat on St. Patrick’s Day. Washington National states if they see at least 40 VWCC employees that they will raffle off a flat screen TV.
The following is an excerpt provided by Washington Mutual:
Top 10 Reasons why you should visit with your Washington National Representative on
March 17-19 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Human Resources Testing Room
- Washington National (formerly Conseco) Insurance Company (WNIC) will return all your premiums back to you if you don’t use the benefit. (Ask your rep for more info).
- WNIC Solutions Cancer protection …with Return of Premium (Get your money back)!
- WNIC Pulse Protection Heart & Stroke plan …with Return of Premium (Get your money back)!
- WNIC Accident plan …! Great protection for families with children!
- WNIC Term Life Assure and Universal Life Insurance plan …with coverage for the whole family!
- Designed to help protect you against the potential negative financial impact catastrophic illness can have on your family’s future!
- Competitive group rates for you and your family…
- WNIC (formerly Conseco) has been providing supplemental benefits to Virginia State Employees for over 50 years!
- Free gifts for just listening to our presentation!
- If we see 40 employees a Flat Screen TV will be raffled!!!!!
As the vendor is an approved Fringe Benefits Network Provider, if you are a full-time employee, premiums may be taken from your paycheck on a post-tax basis.
Please contact Denise Schuh at 857-7962 with any questions.