The deadline to register the last TOTAL Workshop in Spring 2015 is Friday, April 3. This is 3-week workshop about: Implementing Open Educational Resources (OER). This workshop is a good opportunity to help to fulfill your faculty evaluation plan requirements.
Instructions for Accessing VCCS TOTAL Courses via the Knowledge Center:
- Login to the VWCC Knowledge Center: https://covkc.virginia.gov/vwcc/
- Go to Learning Center >> Course Catalog
- Enter Keywords: VCCS:TOTAL in the Search Text box. Click Search.
- Click on the course link of the course in which you would like to enroll, e.g. VCCS: TOTAL Implementing Open Educational Resources Workshop
- Click on the BRCC section.
- Click Enroll. You will see that your status changes to “Enrolled.” You will also see a statement confirming the date you enrolled: e.g. You enrolled in this item on 1/21/2015.
- After enrolling, you will be able to see the course(s) in which you are enrolled in the Scheduled Training box located on My Homepage: Home >> My Workspace >> My Homepage.
If you have questions or need assistance regarding the Knowledge Center, please contact Sarah Miller, Heidi McClintic or Carly Johnson in Human Resources. If you have any questions about the workshop format and content, please contact Carrie Halpin in eLearning & Instructional Technology (eLIT).